Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Sister



Today is the day that my little sister turns 39. I am feeling so good for her in so many ways -- she has come so far in knowing who she is and in establishing herself... as an adult, it is so much nicer to draw on our rich history together and work things out as they arise... I love her so much, and it is a crazy thing that we are close and yet so different and live so far apart.

Risa and I have a history of "mice" -- in fact, we used to pretend we were mice as young children, and she has a nickname that stuck from one of our games when she was 6 years old -- I call her Herb!

Stamps on this are Penny Black (mouse) and Stampin' Up! for the sentiment. Papers are mostly Stampin' Up! but the scalloped oval is Basic Grey. Ribbon is May Arts and the silver cord is Stampin' Up!

Well, Herb -- this one's for you. I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: